- Works Program
- Committees and Groups
- Internet Service Providers
- Mobile Premium Services
- Mobile Number Portability
- NBN Project
- Policies and Procedures
WC105 Defence Cabling Standard Revision
DescriptionThe Defence Cabling Standard Revision Working Committee is to revise AS/CA S035:2015 Requirements for installation of temporary field telecommunications customer cabling for defence purposes Australian Standard, to:
- allow DoD and ADF to continue to use the Standard as referenced under the ACMA Types of Cabling Work Declaration 1997 as a means of exemption for Defence personnel and overseas defence forces from the requirement to have a cabling provider registration or to comply with AS/CA S009.
- update the requirements to reflect the requirements in the AS/CA S009:2020 customer cabling installation Standard, to ensure alignment between the two Standards.
- update the use of the ELV, SELV and TNV voltage levels to the new Electrical Energy Source Classifications of ES1, ES2 and ES3 specified in AS/NZS 62368.1.
- review and update Standards references, including AS/NZS 3000, AS/NZS 60950.1 (now superseded by AS/NZS 62368.1), AS/CA S008 and AS/CA S009.
Blulen, CISCO Systems, Comtest Laboratories, Department of Defence, Foxtel, Free TV Australia, IBM, Market Access, nbn, Optus, Telstra, TPG Telecom, Trillium Technology, Vocus, VTI Services