WC94 IMT-2020 Customer Equipment
The IMT-2020 Customer Equipment Working Committee is to develop requirements for IMT-2020 customer equipment by developing/amending the following parts to AS/CA S042 Requirements for Connection to an air interface of a Telecommunications Network Australian Standard:
- Part 1: General (amendment)
- Part 4: IMT Customer Equipment (amendment) (to become IMT-2000 Customer Equipment)
- Part 5: IMT-2020 Customer Equipment (new)
The work is to be managed under discrete activities with separate deliverables. These activities are to be accessed during the course of the project and can be amended in response to the progress of work being carried out by 3GPP and ETSI.
The first activity of the Working Committee will be to develop the new AS/CA S042.5 Standard, specifying requirements for IMT-2020 CE based on 3GPP Release 15 and bands identified under FCC regulations. Activity components:
- requirements for CE connected to Standalone (SA) and Non-Standalone (NSA) networks
- operating in Frequency Ranges FR1 and FR2
- to reference ETSI Technical Standards (TSs), for conformance specifications and essential requirements
- alignment of IMT terminology in AS/CA S042.4
Terms of reference (Download, .doc 124KB)
Expressions of Interest
Further information on the project can be found in the Information Pack below. Expressions of Interest to participate on the WC94 Working Committee can be lodged using the nomination form.