Public Wi-Fi Networks information paper May 2012
May 2012, Information paper
The Public Wi-Fi Networks Industry Information Paper provides information on:
- the issues being generated by the emergence of Public Wi-Fi Networks in Australia;
- an overview of the current state of the Public Wi-Fi industry in Australia and the legal and regulatory obligations and technical requirements to be considered by existing and new operators of Public Wi-Fi networks;
- the commercial models being employed around such networks;
- the emergence of new protocols that may significantly boost the capability of Wi-Fi Networks; and
- end-user issues associated with Wi-Fi connectivity.