Mobile Premium Services Publication Suite
C637:2011 Mobile Premium Services (MPS) Code
C637:2011 (Variation No.1-2014) (pdf 524kb)
This Code is a Variation of the registered Mobile Premium Services (MPS) Industry Code (C637:2011).
The 2014 Variation of the Code has been approved by the ACMA and came into full force and effect on 23 October 2014.
This Code contains service provider rules about:
- advertising of mobile premium services
- providing information about the service to customers
- supplying a service
- complaint handling procedures
- unsubscribe and opt out mechanisms
G639:2012 Mobile Premium Services Mandatory Information Industry Guideline
This guideline is a revision of the version first published in 2009.
The Guideline accompanies the Mobile Premium Services Industry Code (C637:2011) and is designed to:
- assist in interpreting the Code rules relating to the Register and its scope;
- assist in interpreting the Code rules relating to the 19 Service Finder and its scope; and
- assist in interpreting the Code rules relating to the provision of customer expenditure management information.